BBVA Compass bank has lost my business due to their extremely poor customer service and unwillingness to work with me on many issues.The last issue came when there was a magical "hold" for around $250 on my account due to some charge that wasn't showing up in the pending charges, available balance, or anywhere on my account.

It took an hours worth of phone calls to even discover this is what was happening. This caused TEN NSF charges on my account.

I have a merchant account with them that deposits money into my account every single night, and they still won't work with me on this.I've had enough!

Had an Experience with COMPASS BANK?

Comments

Valle De Banderas, Nayarit, Mexico #220316

Hello,

My name is Carolina Aramayo; I am a part of the social media team here at BBVA Compass Bank.

On behalf of BBVA Compass, I would like to sincerely apologize for the service you experienced. BBVA Compass strives to provide the most courteous and responsive service. I would very much like to discuss this experience with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, my email is Carolina.Aramayo@bbvacompass.com Thank you.