BBVA Compass bank has lost my business due to their extremely poor customer service and unwillingness to work with me on many issues.The last issue came when there was a magical "hold" for around $250 on my account due to some charge that wasn't showing up in the pending charges, available balance, or anywhere on my account.

It took an hours worth of phone calls to even discover this is what was happening. This caused TEN NSF charges on my account.

I have a merchant account with them that deposits money into my account every single night, and they still won't work with me on this.I've had enough!

Had an Experience with COMPASS BANK?

Comments

Valle De Banderas, Nayarit, Mexico #220316

Hello,

My name is Carolina Aramayo; I am a part of the social media team here at BBVA Compass Bank.

On behalf of BBVA Compass, I would like to sincerely apologize for the service you experienced. BBVA Compass strives to provide the most courteous and responsive service. I would very much like to discuss this experience with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, my email is Carolina.Aramayo@bbvacompass.com Thank you.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems Rodan and Fields "I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy..." Read more